Changing the way we view homelessness
We understand that homelessness can happen to anyone. And we provide the support that’s needed to help people who are in crisis to focus on getting their lives back on track.
- People aren’t “homeless”. It doesn’t define them. They’re people like you and me and they are experiencing homelessness at this moment in their lives.
- Our homes are beautiful, warm and inviting
- People thrive in homes, not shelters
- Every person, family and situation is different: a cookie-cutter approach won’t work
- Once people have a safe place to stay, the right support will help them find hope, regain control and find their way out of homelessness